(We did do fun things for Valentine's Day but I can't find my pictures. When I do, I'll post it)
We had a fun and busy St. Patrick's Day. The kids woke up to a balloon rainbow that the Leprechaun left along with Lucky Charms and green shirts.
The kids helped me make a rainbow cake for the church party that night. They were in charge of coloring the batter.
(Parker had a little taste...don't worry, he didn't double dip!)


This picture totally tells a story. I told the kids to hug so Hannah and Parker immediately hugged and left out Livie. Parker and Hannah are such buddies that I have to keep reminding them to include Livie. She looks so cute with her arms out wondering where her hug is.
Parker went to a birthday party in the afternoon while Hannah thought of ways to catch the Leprechaun. After the church party, Parker and Hannah made traps and put them outside with all sorts of creative items to lure the Leprechaun.
6 comments:
Love the rainbow made of balloons idea. Your cake looks fantastic and delicious. And I laughed out loud at Olivia holding her little arms out. So sad yet so funny at the same time.
Emily! I love love love the balloons. The cake is beautiful! And that little picture of Olivia with her arms out is precious. . she looks so much like Parker did when we lived by each other :)
You've got to love pinterest! Bobbi-I think Livie looks like Parker too as a baby and she even has his same mannerisms. It's errie sometimes:)
We did have the same idea for St. Patricks day! Sky jumped up on the counter and ate my entire green layer of cake. Little stinker.
I love Hannah's hair. So cute!!!
My kids are VERY jealous of that cake. It looks beautiful and delicious. Looks like you had a very happy St Patricks day.
Post a Comment