Parker dressed up as one of his favorite book characters to celebrate Reading Week at his school. He decided to be Arthur (Arthur is in the background if you don't know who he is).
Cute little Parker!
Every weekend we've been trying to have movie night as a family. Russ hooks up the surround sound, I make movie treats for everyone and the kids curl up on the couch with their blankets and pillows. We all love it! I hope we can keep it up.

Hannah has been taking piano since September and loves learning new songs. She is always asking if she can play the piano. One morning, I found her teaching her Bunny how to play. It was so cute! She was taking the arms and showing it how to play Twinkle Little Star. I tried to capture it with my cell phone camera but it's a little fuzzy. If you look closely, you can see her Rabbit on her lap.
I think this is a cute picture of Hannah showing off her girly/tomboy side.
I think this is a cute picture of Hannah showing off her girly/tomboy side.




Every day around mid-morning, I give Olivia a stack of books and a 
No comments:
Post a Comment