Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Conference Weekend

The kids were very excited for Conference weekend but mainly for the tent building, cinnamon rolls, and conference packet. However, Russ and I were able to listen to all the sessions with minimal fighting from the kids. I loved listening to all the talks.


Playing games in their tent


Olivia was cracking me up throughout the conference. She was very busy and everywhere she went she had her bottle attached to her. (Yes, I am aware of Olivia's super mullet! I did manage to pull it back into a ponytail one day but it didn't last.)

Here she is going into the "No Olivia" tent

She settled for blocks



I will admit I did finish my vinyl projects for the Bakery while I watched. Halloween decor is done! You can find all these at Russell's Mercantile:)





2 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

Kids look they are having fun and you get to watch conference. Nice
Love the Halloween crafts.
the pear butter sounds yummy.

Jenny said...

I love Olivia's mullet! You have such cute, non-annoying children. :)