Thursday, May 26, 2011

Disneyland

Last weekend we took the kids to Disneyland. We met Russ's brother and his family and had such a fun time! The kids were in heaven. We decided to tell Parker and Hannah in the parking lot for a big surprise. It was so fun to see their reaction. They were first in shock and then a few minutes later they were jumping up and down and running around the car.




Ella and Hannah were able to sit down and have tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter. They both loved it and did everything the Mad Hatter said. It was so cute!

For lunch, we were able to meet my sister Alli and her kids at the Lego store in Downtown Disney. Parker was amazed at all the Lego creations.




Parker and Ben


Olivia and Hannah were so tired they slept through lunch. I thought this was such a cute picture of them sound asleep.

One of my favorite parts of lunch was when Ben pulled out a few Lego's from his pocket and Parker and Ben chatted about what they should build. It was nice talking with Alli and seeing her kids. (I guess I didn't pick out the best place for a picture if you notice Parker and Ben were both blinded.)


Parker and David waiting for Winnie the Pooh ride

Rich and Max

Parker and Hannah were so excited to meet Mickey!

Day Two: We bought park hoppers and spent the morning in California Adventures.








I thought it was such a cute moment with Olivia all snuggled up to Russ waiting for a ride.

Rich and Heather left at 2:00 to go home. They have season passes so have been to Disney several times and wanted to beat the LA traffic. We headed back to Disneyland and took a small break.



Olivia chilled like this most of the time with one leg up watching the commotion. She loved her first taste of cotton candy.

Goofy's car



Waiting for Minnie Mouse at her house





Toon Town

Parker, Hannah and Olivia's main souvenir was personalized hats. They loved them!











We had such a great time at Disneyland. The weather was perfect and Parker and Hannah had such a good time with their cousins. Parker's favorite rides were Soaring Over California, Winnie the Pooh and Chip and Dales roller coaster. He wasn't a big fan of the fast and scary rides like Indiana Jones and the Haunted Mansion which I was a little surprised. Hannah's favorite rides were Matterhorn, Snow White and Dumbo. Of course, they loved going through Mickey, Minnie and Goofy's house.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you guys were able to go! Glad it was such a fun trip for you! Cute pictures of your birthday too, Emily. Wow. Your family really goes all out. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Love ya!

Jenny said...

Such cute pictures! I love that you surprised the kids. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I LOVE Disneyland. I wish I could have gone. It looks like you had such a great time. Love and miss you!!

Carrie said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time! We were bummed that we missed out on Toon Town in Florida!