Hannah's big present/party was going to Disneyland this year but when we got home we had a small family party. She was so excited to open her presents and eat cake!
I had big plans for Hannah's cake this year but didn't have time to execute my plan. We got home at 5:00 p.m. and still had to buy a few presents, wrap them, fix dinner and bake the cake! I was exhausted from being exhausted but we pulled it off. The OCD part of me still wants to do Hannah's original cake but I still have Olivia's first birthday cake to look forward to next month.


Hannah is such a big helper and natural nurturer. She is always taking care of an animal, doll, rock, stick, onion...seriously anything. She has a big imagination and I love listening to her stories and scenarios. She always listens to me and I rarely have to tell her to do something twice. She takes pride in being a good girl and usually likes to rub it in Parker's face. She still loves when I brush her hair, paint her fingernails and shop with her especially when it's just the two of us. We love Hannah and her cute, spunky personality!
I had big plans for Hannah's cake this year but didn't have time to execute my plan. We got home at 5:00 p.m. and still had to buy a few presents, wrap them, fix dinner and bake the cake! I was exhausted from being exhausted but we pulled it off. The OCD part of me still wants to do Hannah's original cake but I still have Olivia's first birthday cake to look forward to next month.

Hannah is such a big helper and natural nurturer. She is always taking care of an animal, doll, rock, stick, onion...seriously anything. She has a big imagination and I love listening to her stories and scenarios. She always listens to me and I rarely have to tell her to do something twice. She takes pride in being a good girl and usually likes to rub it in Parker's face. She still loves when I brush her hair, paint her fingernails and shop with her especially when it's just the two of us. We love Hannah and her cute, spunky personality!
3 comments:
Good heavens, girl! You got home at 5 and still made cake and cupcakes that look great. You are so talented. Glad Hannah had a happy birthday.
Now I'm curious to see what the big cake plans were. Can't wait to see it.
I second the above comments. Such a cute cake!!!
Post a Comment