Amongst all the chaos in December we were able to fit in some fun activities. The pictures are a little out of place but here are a few things we've been up to. The kids are enjoying their root deers and graham cracker houses we built at our friends house at a Christmas party.
The Party




Parker sent Hannah out to get snow for snow ice cream. I thought she was so cute in your pjs and boots.

Sisters

(Back at the party) Watching a Christmas movie

The weather was beautiful fall weather the first of December so we took advantage and went to the park with friends. The kids had such a fun time and ended the play date throwing leaves everywhere.
Parker's school had an art show and Parker was so excited to show us what he's done. His picture is the very corner. I thought it was pretty good!


We wrote letters to Santa and mailed them at the post office. At our post office, they have a special box for Santa letters so it was a big deal to go down and mail them. We found out that Santa actually writes back so we were excited to hear back from Santa.
Our tree was lacking ornaments so we decided to make sugar cookie ornaments. The kids were so excited. They each had a rolling pin and a pile of dough and I let them roll it out and cut their own ornaments. It started out nice and then got messy. In the next couple pictures you'll notice that Parker was sneaking dough while making his ornaments. They were having so much fun I didn't care how messy everyone got. After it was all done, they changed clothes and hung them on the Christmas tree.



2 comments:
Cute pictures! And I was just noticing that Hannah's bangs have grown back completely. I love the last picture of Olivia.
You sure do pack a lot into the holiday's !!!
I love Hannah's hair. Sure glad the bangs grew back!!
Parker's picture is really good. I have the ones he sent us on our wall.
How cute they have a special mailbox for Santa letters.
YIKES the cookies oh my!! but how could they get such a cute cookie that Hannah is holding out of all that flour!!
Cute cute cute Santa pictures you all look so great.
Sure love and MISS YOU.
Post a Comment