Christmas Eve
We started the evening plans by building a Gingerbread house. The kids built it for Frosty (our elf). 

Then we had fondue for dinner. We fried steak bites in peanut oil and dipped veggies and bread in cheese fondue. It was a lot of fun.

Russ read the nativity story while the kids acted it out.
And then onto opening presents. The kids got slippers, pjs and a special pillow case made by their Grandma. We ended the night by driving around looking at Christmas lights and putting cookies out for Santa.



Parker's big presents were RC from toy story, sled, mickey bean chair, and a big, plush Mickey Mouse. Hannah got a pink bike, plush Mickey Mouse, and a Bakery that I made for her plus more felt food (Russ made the frame which folds into itself for easy storage). Olivia got an activity center. We sure had a great Christmas!
6 comments:
So cute Emily. OUr gingerbread collapsed right away because we tried to get to fancy and made the roof too heavy among other things. It looks like you had a great Christmas. We love and miss you!!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! LOVED Hannah's new Bakery!! That is awesome! You'll have to share your secret to all your felt ideas! I need to look in to that!
That is awesome! I love seeing how the bakery turned out. You guys are so so cute. Thanks for sharing your Christmas fun.
The felt food is great! If I had more energy I'd go make some today for David and Lydia, I've copied some of your ideas before and they love them. Hope you guys are doing well!
So glad the traditions are still going on. We sure had fun with them when you were little. The kids are sure cute in the Nativity Scene.
You are amazing with the whole bakery and food!!
Sledding looks fun too.
I love the picture of the kids on Christmas morning! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Love the bakery...you did a fab job! The sledding pictures are so much fun. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment