Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Tree

I feel like I have been playing catch up all month! December has gone by way too fast and I haven't done half the things I was hoping but keeping up with just enough to make Christmastime fun for the kids. In fact, I still haven't mailed my Christmas cards. They are all addressed and ready sitting in the car waiting for stamps. At least I all the packages I needed to send out got to their destination on time!
Anyway, the first of the month we chopped down our Christmas tree. It happened to be very snowy but a beautiful day. Parker loved every minute of it but Hannah and Olivia only lasted about 20 minutes. Good thing we were close to our car. I took the girls back and waited with them in the car while Russ, Rigel, Parker and Lucy all took care of the rest.
Olivia loves to chew on things right now so while I was getting Parker and Hannah all suited up she was busy chewing on her Baby Bjorn.









We climbed up the hill and then slid down-Parker and Hannah thought that was fabulous.



The Tree

Decorating it


2 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

Sure looks like you had a good time. The kids are so cute. I remember we were with you last year cutting down the tree. With us, snow started on Nov 13 and it has not gone away and it is now Jan 8th But we love Sweden!

Carol said...

You have so many fun pictures! Once question...what is the world is under your tree (in the picture with Hannah decorating the tree)? If looks like a naked clown or something! I'm curious. Miss you