Thursday, December 30, 2010

Frosty

Frosty is our Elf on the Shelf. We love him! Once Frosty starts appearing around the house before Christmas, the kids are on their best behavior. If they slip up and fight or argue, Russ and I tell them Frosty is watching. Hannah especially takes it seriously. Whatever room Frosty happens to hide in she's extra sweet and does extra things around the house. If she doesn't think Frosty saw her then she asks if I can tell Frosty the nice things she's been doing. We were all sad to see Frosty leave for the North Pole after Christmas ended!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Our elf is named "Jinxie" and boy were we sad to see him go! I'm not sure who was more sad; mom & dad or the kids!

Neal and Mary said...

Frosty is sure a good one to have around the holidays!!
I also like your new family photo at the top of your blog. We sure miss everyone