Monday, December 06, 2010

Chopped

I decided to chop my hair. I wanted a new style and have been wanting to cut my hair short for some time and finally decided to just do it. I went with the A line bob with bangs and really like it. I was in a little shock for a few days that I actually cut my long hair but I'm excited for the new do. I cut 10 inches off and was hoping to donate it but it had been highlighted so I couldn't but the girl I go to has a friend that makes rope out of human hair so I gave it to her instead.



8 comments:

Tiff said...

It looks sooooooooo good! I love it! You look so cute with short hair!

Bobbi said...

I love it! You look fantastic!

The Crisps said...

cuuuuuuuuute! You are so brave! I don't think I could do it.

Hansenblog said...

I love it, love it, love it. You look great!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I like the change. It's really cute. Your trip to NM looked like you had a good time. Too bad we couldn't meet up. Maybe next time :)

Miss ya!

Jennifer said...

CUTE!!!!! I LOVED your long hair! But your gut bob is just as darling! You are blessed with great hair.

The JL McGregor Family said...

You look great!!

Jaime said...

Ok Emily, I love the new cut! You look fabulous!!! It was so fun to see you guys. I miss you. Merry Christmas!