We started the morning with some Lucky Charms the leprechaun left for Parker and Hannah. For lunch, we went to our friends house and had a fun pot luck style lunch. We all had a good time! For dinner I planned green chile enchiladas with green rice and chips with guacamole but after I finished teaching piano Russ had to rush off to a meeting so we decided to do green eggs, toast and milk instead. The kids thought it was pretty fun day eating and wearing green all day.

I brought my mom's famous pistachio cake to the pot luck.


6 comments:
Yummy looking cake! Your so stinking festive it's awesome! My poor children are being deprived of festive-ness at their house.
Oh and random thing! Tiffany Sexton Walk's brother Russ is in our ward and apparently his wife's sister was also your roomate. Oh boy is the world small when you're a mormon!
Hey if you want another free makeover go on over to the website and enter. Lets be honest I'm slowly getting better at this blog design thing!
Darling shirt on Hannah!
you are seriously a wonderful mom. the memories the kids will look back on will be so awesome. You are truly truly a great person Em.
That is so cute that the Leprechaun brought them Lucky Charms. What a great tradition! The kids look so cute in green. Now I want a piece of that yummy looking cake. Way to be festive!!!!!
You alway have such cute traditions with your kids. I forgot about that yummy cake - how perfect for St. Patrick's day!!
Well my plans were for a Irish stew but I was so tired that we did Round Table pizza. Not very Irish at all.
Post a Comment