Monday, March 22, 2010

March Madness

I thought I'd update the blog with things we've been up to lately. A lot of randomness!


We made more felt food and decided to make a menu for Hannah's Kitchen. The kids love to play restaurant.
We each made a menu. Mine is on the left, Parker's in the middle and Hannah's on the right.


Parker has recently been helping me fold laundry. Mainly the dish towels and wash clothes. He's actually very good at it and loves to do it!
What Hannah's hair looks like when I take it out at night!
Eating chocolate...
My recent project has been putting together a flannel board and scripture stories. I thought it would be an easy project but actually ended up taking a ton of time. I have 38 flannel stories covering the Old Testament, New Testament and Book of Mormon. So far it's been paying off for Family Home Evenings!
Playing Superman


Hannah usually jumps up and then climbs down. She's not too interested in flying yet but she does like to chase Parker around yelling superman.
Parker loves to make up songs on the piano.
Russ sold his truck and . . .
bought a commuter car.
We traded in my car and . . .
bought a GMC Yukon.
Well there you have it. That's what we've been up to this past month!

5 comments:

Deidra said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! Did Parker write his menu all by himself?

It's crazy because I remember when you bought your car-- doesn't seem like very long ago.

A Erickson said...

38 stories! You are amazing! Where did you get all your felt images?

Jenny said...

Love Hannah's hair picture. And she looks so old in the picture where she has chocolate all over her face. I want to see the new felt food you made. I bought Callie a wooden kitchen to give to her for her birthday and need to make some felt food to go with it.

Carol said...

Hannah looks like a top model before she goes to bed! Love your new Yukon! The kids are so cute, can't wait to see you on Thursday!

Alicia said...

March Madness... that sounds like our family.