We went to the doctors today and found out we're having a GIRL!!! I thought for sure I was having a boy but the doctor said he was 90% sure it was a girl. He wants to do another ultrasound at 32 weeks to make sure everything is going well. After work today, Russ is bringing down all the baby stuff from the attic (he's not thrilled with this task) but I'm very excited to start sorting through the things to find out what I have and what I need.

This will probably be my one and only pregnancy picture-try to withhold from blowing it up! Russ took my picture and was taking pictures like crazy without waiting for me to pose. He captured me coughing, a close-up of my face, a dirty look, and full profile with my eyes closed. I decided this was the best of the bunch but I will say the others were pretty funny to look through after the little photo session was over!

You can barely see the baby's face in this picture. The face is on the left side and the belly is on the right.
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Yay! Another little darling Christensen running around-that will be so much fun! You always have Hannah dressed and done up so cute. I'm sure this one will be no different! Still no prego pics from us-you are good. I keep forgetting to document.
Yeah, we get another little "doll"!
Can't wait to meet her, and see you guys too, hopefully sometime.
How exciting that we're both having girls!!! Congrads!
Congrats! I'm so excited. You are an adorable preg sister :) Love you!
Yay! How exciting.
Emily, i'm so excited. You look so cute. I hope you name her Rebecca after me.
Congrats Emily, more cute hairdos for you to try out!
Awww, that is exciting! It will be fun for Hannah to have a sister close in age! I'll make sure to pass on all of Summer's clothes!! You look so cute in your picture. Have fun getting things set up and organized!!
Congrats guys!
I am so excited to meet my future daughter-in-law! And I know you don't think you do, but you really do look cute pregnant.
I am so excited for you Emily! Little girls are so precious! I cant wait to meet her...
We are so excited for you. You look so cute. Now you will have another little girl to do fancy hairdos with. Let's hope she enjoys her hair done as much as Hannah. Hannah will love having a sister!!
PS Just want you to know I never can see the "Baby" in the ultra sounds. Besides it kinda creeps me out!!! but I will still say ah how cute!!!
Congrats! How fun for you - I'm such a looser, I didn't even know. I happy for you and your precious little family.
Post a Comment