Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Russ and I started the Valentine's Weekend by having a romantic dinner together. We went to the Chart House which over looks Lake Tahoe. We happened to time it just right to watch the sunset over the lake. It was so fun to be with Russ and the food was delicious!
The view out our window . . .
Parker and Hannah loved their Valentine's from Russ and I.
Here's the Valentine's the kids made for Russ.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you went and hope you're feeling all better. Cute picture of you and Russ and of the kids. You'll have to tell me all about the food when I see you...I'm all about talking about food these days. :)

Carol said...

Em you look so fabulous. I'm glad you had such a good Valentines dinner. Isn't that where we went for my birthday 2 years ago? The kids are so cute with their Valentine treats....you are such a fun mom. Love and miss you. XXOOXX

Neal and Mary said...

Wow you were right, that was the perfect spot to sit. So glad you had a good dinner.
The kids are sure cute with their Valenines. I sure miss you.