Today we decided we'd go for a drive and get out of the house. We first drove to Sonic and got jr. sundaes (probably not the best for colds but it sure made Hannah and Parker's day). Parker wanted to drive where the reindeer lived which meant about 10 minutes from our house. We did the big loop and spotted the deer along the road and had a nice discussion on what dusk meant until Hannah spoke . . .
Parker: Dusk is when the deer like to come out.
Hannah: When, when the deer come out, we'll shoot them!
I was shocked. Her little voice was so cute as she said "we'll shoot them." I then had to explain we don't want to shoot the deer and continued our drive pointing out the nice deer. I guess "shooting" the bear in the movie Fox and the Hound really stuck with her.
2 comments:
To cute! Sorry you guys have been sick, it is no fun! Hope you stay well.
Ha ha, Hannah is such a cute little thing. I hope you're all feeling better. I'm sure it will be nice to have Russ home.
Post a Comment