Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and More...

The first thing Parker and Hannah want to show people when they come over is our big spider in the corner. The last fews days we've been getting into the Halloween spirit by decorating cupcakes and picking out our pumpkins.









5 comments:

red patch ♥ family said...

Looks like alot of fun :) great job on the decorations!!

Jenny said...

I love how you do so many fun festivities to celebrate the holidays with your kiddos. Where is the pumpkin patch at? Remind me to ask you on Saturday!

Alli said...

Looks like you guys are all having fun. Love the spider and those cupcakes look delicious!!!

Neal and Mary said...

Sure looks like you are in the "Halloween Spirit" I love the big spider and the cupcakes are sure your family favorite!! We have our yard around the tracks fixed up for Spooky Halloween Rides!!

maria said...

You are such a good little mom! I am always impressed when you are cooking and baking with the kiddos!