Here are a few pictures of things we've been up to. The first is Parker's first day of Pre-school. He was so cute wearing his little backpack.

This was a fun hair style. The only problem is it only stays weaved for a few hours and then it looks like a ratty nest.

Lately when I sweep and mop the floors we've been putting the chairs in the living room and making a bridge from chair to couch. The kids think it's the best and I can get the floor done without saying every few seconds,"Don't step in the piles...the floors wet, you'll slip."


We pulled out our Halloween decorations and old costumes. Parker and Hannah had a great time putting them on. Parker loved his fireman costume and pretended Jungle was his fire truck. Hannah put on Darth Vader (Parker's first costume) and pretended she was a fireman too. Then Parker put on his superman costume and was saving the day. Hannah put her cape on from Red Riding Hood and kept saving, "I'm superman to the rescue." It was pretty cute.


If you click on this picture you'll see how freaky Lucy looks just taking a nap in the backyard. I was startled at first and then saw her breathing and grabbed the camera.
4 comments:
Parker looks so cute for his first day of preschool. I hope he is loving it. Cute hairstyle for Hannah! I sure do miss the kids looking at these fun pictures.
P.S. I like your blog background a lot, it is fun!
Cute pictures! You are sure creative with your kids. Lucy has a funny way to relax!! cute blog!
Good idea on your way of distracting the kids while you mop the floor - I'll have to try it! And that is a crack up the way Lucy is sleeping!!
Post a Comment