We went to Yosemite with our good friends Rachel and Matt. It takes about 2 hours from our house to get to the East side of the park and this weekend happened to be free admission. We went on a hike around Tenaya Lake and stopped at a few scenic stops. It was a beautiful day to visit Yosemite.
Lembert Dome
Tenaya Lake
Parker found this stick at the beginning of our hike and was attached to it. It's in our car now.
Future Park Rangers busy at work
Taking a dip in the water. It was actually quite nice especially after a long hike. (Parker and Hannah walked the entire way without a stroller!)
Olmsted Point - We could see Half Dome here.
6 comments:
What, You didn't attempt half dome with two toddlers? Look slike you guys had fun!
Happy B-day Russ!
We thought about going to Yosemite on free admission day but didn't end up going. Looks like a great time!
P.S. Love Hannah's pigtail braids.
Beautiful pictures of Yosemite! Fun family outing.
I am so jealous! I love Yosemite. What a fun trip!
It looks like you had a great time, how fun that you went with friends! I love all the pictures, Yosemite is so beautiful. It is a cute fam picture and of course I love all the ones of the kid.
I love Yosemite and haven't been in AGES. Wish I could have joined you. It looks like you had so much fun. Your kids are so cute and I just love Hannah's hair.
Post a Comment