Monday, June 29, 2009

Random Pics

I finally did it! I've been wanting to do Hannah's hair like this for awhile and I finally figure it out. I thought I'd take a picture of it since I don't know if I'll be able to do this anytime soon.


When I get ready in the morning, Parker and Hannah decide to workout. It cracks me up! I had to video it. The treamill isn't on, it's Parker powering it and Hannah running along.

The next picture is of Hannah. Parker set up his tent and asked me if he could put the laptop in it and play a game so I said it was okay. The next thing I know, Parker had set Hannah up with a blanket and blog pictures. Hannah totally loved it!



5 comments:

Tiff said...

I recognize that comforter that Hannah has on! Good times at BYU-I. I miss you guys! We'll have to get together sometime. Cute kids too, by the way.

red patch ♥ family said...

that is too precious Emily!!

Brooke said...

Gee whiz now I want a treadmill! Oh and awesome hair. Yet another reason why we should have no girls in our family I have no hair braiding/doing skills like you!

Carol said...

The treadmill clip cracks me up. They are both serious and work together as a team. I love Hannah's hair. It is so cute! I have never seen that style before. What a talented mom you are.

Neal and Mary said...

The kids are a crackup on the treadmill. Wow Hannah's little legs really move. You are amazing on the whole hair thing and you can whip those styles out so fast.