Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Spooner

On Tuesday we went on a hike to Lake Spooner. It's 2.1 miles around the lake. It's such a beautiful hike.

Lucy loved the water. The video below is of her swimming.

I think it's so cute to see Hannah run. Here's a little clip of her plugging along on our hike.





3 comments:

Sam and Janiece said...

Emily, your kids are so dang cute!

Carol said...

What a fun hike! That is my kind of hike. Not to long and around a pretty lake. I love the video clips of Hannah and Lucy. I love your laugh in the background. Looks like you had a fun time with mom and Dad.

Neal and Mary said...

The kdis sure had fun on the hike. Lucy was in hog heaven when she went in the water. The kids kept right up with us and Hannah runnig was a crack up. Parker loved keeping up with Russ.