Wherever we go, Hannah gets a lot of comments on her hair and I get asked, "How do you get her to sit that long to do her hair?" Well, two things 1. I always have treats or something for Hannah to do while she sits. 2. She really loves having her hair done. Below are my favorite hairstyles of Hannah (even though we have plenty more) I posted just a few AND a video of Hannah excited about doing her hair. It cracks me up. (You'll also notice Parker has a nice milk goatee in the video!)
Rollers at such a young age

The classic pony tails

Topsy tail knots

French Braid with a curl

Pippi Longstocking do

11 comments:
She is such an adorable little girl! And, you do such an amazing job with her hair. Maybe someday I'll have a little girl too...or maybe just boys. We'll see! Keep the cute hair coming!
I love her little toddler run. So cute!
These are so cute!! I don't even know how to do some of those things with my girls hair!
I love this post! That video is the cutest. Where did you learn to do all those fun things with her hair? I need you to teach me!
cute! I hope my kids like having their hair done!
Very cute! Savannah used to love her hair being done, but now it is becoming somewhat of a chore. She has beautiful curls but they tangle easily. I still need some help with my French braids. Hannah's looks adorable!
Cute!! Maybe Ella will have hair someday... It may be a couple years before it's that long though.
Sooo cute!!! I can't believe how long Hannah's hair is! We are having hair envy at our house right about now.
So fun to have girls to do their hair! It is so great that she loves it-Alex-not so much...
The hair styles are sooo cute. and the video is a crack up with Parker following right along.
Sooo cute. I love playing with Hannah's hair. How fabulous to have a girl that loves her hair done. You do such a good job. The video totally cracks me up :) miss and love you.
Post a Comment