My incredibly handsome husband stayed home and watched Parker and Hannah while my friend Rachel and I went snowboarding on Saturday at Diamond Peak resort in Incline Village. I hadn't been snowboarding for 3 years and was very excited to check out what Tahoe has to offer. Diamond Peak is one of many places to snowboard. It's at the north part of the lake. The scenery was beautiful and the runs weren't too bad. We boarded all day and when I woke up the next morning I was feeling pretty sore. It was worth it though.


At the very top of the mountain it was very foggy and windy. Here's the view. Once you passed the top it cleared up.

What looks like the sky is actually the lake glistening. It would peak out every now and then. We were fortunate to capture one of those moments. Again, once you passed the top part of the mountain, then it was clear and you could see the lake just fine.


6 comments:
What a good hubby! Tahoe is so beautiful. i am glad you got to get out and enjoy it with no kiddo to cart around!
That is so AWESOME that you got to go snowboarding! Good job Russ!
How fun! I haven't been in forever either! We went for ward ski night a week ago-I think my muscles are just now getting back to normal.
IT looks like you had fun. Glad you got a day to get out and have some time for yourself.
Miss ya
What a nice guy Russ is! I'd forgotten you are so adventurous. That last picture is absolutely stunning. I also love the picture of Parker putting bows in Hannah's hair. That's so funny that she let him.
Wow the pictures are so pretty, makes me miss you and Tahoe! I'm glad you got to go snowboarding and have a day off.
Post a Comment