Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random

Parker and Hannah love to stand on their rocking chairs and then fall forward.  They think it's so funny when the other one falls.

I was practicing the piano when I turned around to find Parker putting all of Hannah's bows in her hair.  She continued to watch her show and let Parker do her hair.  
Having fun at the piano.  

Parker's Joy School ended last week.  These are the kids that are in his group.  Starting in February we will be starting a new pre-school with the same kids and a few more.  They will be learning their letters, numbers and how to write them.  It should be pretty fun.
When it's my turn to teach Hannah gets to participate.  For the first few months she stayed by my side but the last couple times she has joined right in.  When I asked all the kids to stand next to the wall she was right there with them.  I thought it was pretty cute.
Hannah didn't feel very well this weekend and fell asleep on Russ's shoulder.  The two are adorable!

No comments: