I've accepted the pound for pound challenge. Russ and I enjoy watching the biggest loser and I thought it might be a good goal to lose weight and help others in need. I guess we'll see how it goes.
We love the Biggest Loser too! I always feel like a big lazy slob sitting on the couch watching them workout. But seriously, what is up with that silver team! I think they are a couple of chips short of a full bag!!!!
Another fellow Biggest Loser fan!!! I am trying to slim down as well, but I don't see why you would need to Emily you look great! I'll be thinking of you on Tues. Nights!!!
6 comments:
We love the Biggest Loser too! I always feel like a big lazy slob sitting on the couch watching them workout. But seriously, what is up with that silver team! I think they are a couple of chips short of a full bag!!!!
What an awesome goal. I wish I were not so non-commital...good luck! (you look great already though).
I's right with Jamie...Silver has got to go!
I just bought Bob's Yoga video can't wait to try it out!
Man, I should totally do that... Good for you. You work it, honey!
I agree Silver has got to go but just think of all the drama when her partner gets to come back to the ranch!
Another fellow Biggest Loser fan!!! I am trying to slim down as well, but I don't see why you would need to Emily you look great! I'll be thinking of you on Tues. Nights!!!
Post a Comment