Parker's favorite word is biggest.
Parker: I want the biggest sandwich . . . Lucy's the biggest dog . . . Let's go on the biggest street.
So needless to say, we went to the biggest park and had a lot of fun. Parker loves going down the slides and Hannah likes the swings. She'll go down the baby slides but the bigger ones I go down with her. We have a pretty good time.
Hannah loves to wait for Parker at the end of the tube slides. She gets a kick out of him suddenly appearing!
6 comments:
oh I am so jealous! I wish we could go to the park. the swings and slides are burried in 3 feet of snow here!
Fun Picture! Hannah has the most amazing blue eyes and thick brown hair. Wow, Summer and I have hair envy. I showed Summer and Ben your pictures so now they want to go to the park...talk to you soon!
This looks so much fun! You should have called us, you know how much we LOVE going to the park with you guys;)
Hey look its the slide Chad got stuck on! Glad to see its warm enough there to play outside.
Oh how I wish we could go to the park! How warm is it there? Your pictures remind me of everything good about being a mom.
Cool park! That looks like a fun time for your kids, who, by the way, are adorable.
Post a Comment