We went down to Ridgecrest Wednesday night for Halloween. On Thursday we rode the train and went to my parent's ward trunk or treat. It was a great crash course for Parker and Hannah before the big night. Friday morning, we carved pumpkins. My dad carved a witch, my mom carved a happy face, I carved a ghost and Russ carved a puking pumpkin. That after noon we went to John's pizza and played in the funhouse and ate the famous peanut butter pizza. After a nice nap, the kids got ready for trick or treating and had fun going from door to door. It was sucha fun weekend!
Lily as a bumble bee. Parker and Hannah loved it!
Lil'Red Riding hood in the forest (in the backyard).
Lost in the woods
Superman flying
Trunk or Treat
The loot of candy after the trunk or treat
John's Pizza
Playing at Mor mor and Pa's house
Parker got a puzzle from the Joy school Halloween party. We all worked on it. Here's the final results!
We had mummy dogs for dinner
Here the kids are right before going out trick or treating. Notice Russ's pumpking throwing up on mom's happy pumpkin!!
7 comments:
What great pics! That pizza looks sooo good. Pumpkin vomit, though, not so good. Funny. Good times!
Emily, it looks like you had a good time. Mom and Dad are so much fun. Your kids are cute. Love ya
Love all the pics! What great costumes!
Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time in Ridgecrest. It is so fun that you live closer so you can go there more often. The kids are so so so cute! I miss them!
Thanks for coming to our house for Halloween. I relived the fun times looking at the pictures.. I love the music!!
dangit...I wish I would have known that you were going to Ridgecrest...I ALMOST went there for Halloween, and probably would have if I'd known you were there!
What a festive Halloween. It looks like you had so much fun. Mom and Dad always make things so memorable. I don't really remember death Valley, now I want to go check it out for myself. I miss you and can't wait to see you and the family for Christmas. The kids are adorable.
Post a Comment