I finally took Hannah in for her 1 year pictures and thought I'd add a few pictures of her in the past year. She's such a sweetie and has so much personality. 2 weeks 3 months 6 months 9 months 12 months 12 months
Those pictures are just adorable! Hannah is really is such a doll. I am glad that we were able to see her, and the rest of you guys! It was so much fun. I sure wish we could do it more often! Much more often! Thanks for sharing the great pictures!
She is seriously one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. I can't believe all that hair-even when she was 2 weeks old. What would it be like to have a baby with hair? LOL. She's so precious.
7 comments:
Those pictures are just adorable! Hannah is really is such a doll. I am glad that we were able to see her, and the rest of you guys! It was so much fun. I sure wish we could do it more often! Much more often! Thanks for sharing the great pictures!
She is the sweetest! We love her... Elsa keeps talking about how she "woves baby hannah"! We miss you guys!
SOOOOOO CUTE!
Wow--what a big girl!
She's so beautiful. Aren't little girls so much fun? (Wait, let me clarify: Boys are so fun, too, but girls are fun to dress up.)
cute stuff!
She is seriously one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. I can't believe all that hair-even when she was 2 weeks old. What would it be like to have a baby with hair? LOL. She's so precious.
Post a Comment