Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged!

My friend, Jenny, tagged me. Here are the rules: you link back to the person who tagged you, post the rules, & share 6 unimportant things about yourself. Then tag 6 people at the end of your post.
6 Unimportant Things About Me
1. My favorite color is lavendar which is why you see Hannah in a lot of purple!
2. One of my guilty pleasures is watching reruns of Gilmore Girls. It comes on at 2:00 p.m. everyday. I have it recorded on my DVR and when I get some downtime I press play.
3. I can flip my eyelids inside out.
4. Whenever I need a little snack, I have a spoonful of peanut butter.
5. I love to color. I'm always excited when Parker wants to color instead of play with his trains (which is a rare occurence).
6. My second toe is longer than my big toe . . . a nice family trait.
I tag Jaime, Carol, Rebecca, Alli, Ashli, and Jenn.

No comments: