Parker and Hannah wanted to go camping in our backyard so Russ set up our tent. Since I said yes to the idea, I had the job to sleep out there with them. They played and set up camp while I stayed in the house. They had so much fun. They made their beds, read books, played games, and when it was dark, watched a DVD with our portable DVD player. When it was time to go to bed, I joined them and we all told bedtime stories. They were troopers and stayed in the tent the whole night. It was a great trial run for the real thing! (Olivia slept in her own bed). Lucy was going crazy and really wanted to go in the tent. She kept sniffing around the tent so she was sent to sleep in the house too.
While Hannah and Parker were watching their movie, Olivia decided to "help" me do dishes. She unloaded the entire baby drawer (it's where we keep all the kid plates, bowls and cups so they can get it themselves) and then loaded the dishwasher. She was so busy . . . I just looked the other way.


No comments:
Post a Comment