Friday, December 30, 2011

The Quilt Along

One of the blogs I follow http://www.polkadotchair.com/ gave the readers a challenge to make quilts for their kids for Christmas. I thought it would be a fun idea to have a homemade gift to add to their store-bought must haves. It was a long process and a lot of work but I'm happy with the outcome and the kids loved them! A special thanks to Bette (my mother-in-law) for answering all my questions along the way:)Parker's Material
Finished ProductHannah's Material



Olivia's Material




7 comments:

Bobbi said...

Great job Emily!! I loved all material combos!

The Marlatt's said...

They turned out awesome! Great job:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! I'm way inmpressed by your sewing skills. I just started sewing and have all these ideas going through my head but I'm a little nervous! Your son looks just like Russ!

sarahkat said...

These are so beautiful! You are very talented!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I love those. If I thought I was getting one of those I would have been good with the homemade gift exchange...I just kept imagining what Allison was going to make and I got scared!!!

ha ha love you Alli!

Jenny said...

You did such a great job on all of them!

Jaime said...

Emily! Those are amazing! You are so talented.... I am impressed!