Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Preview

I thought I'd take a few pictures of the kids in their costumes before Halloween. I found this beautiful driveway near Russ's work that I thought would be perfect for Fall photos. Sleeping Beauty
Darth Vader

Double-scoop ice cream cone










5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Hey, wasn't Parker already Darth Vadar?? I can't believe how little they were that year! Hannah looks beautiful and that Olivia is darling. . double scoop ice cream cone? So cute. Hope you are all doing good! This time of year always reminds me of you :)

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

You're right about Darth! I'll have to scan his baby costume and compare it with this year.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That driveway is beautiful. I love your kids outfits. So darn cute. We miss you.

The Marlatt's said...

so cute!! where did you take these pictures? so much fun:)

Alli said...

Your kids look adorable. Ben is going to be Darth Vadar this year too! I love the driveway - so fall looking!!