Monday, September 19, 2011

Preschool

I decided to do my own thing for preschool this year. My sister-in-law, Heather, gave me a great website for school ideas. It is www.confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com.

I printed the worksheets out and laminated them so Hannah could use a dry erase marker to do her work. Everyday we put up the day of the week, the date and the weather and then whenever Olivia goes down for a nap we work on a few things. It's pretty informal but gets the job done. Some days we bake a special treat or do a craft to mix things up a bit.






Hannah's also taking Ballet and Tap classes and loves it. Plus I'm teaching her and Parker the piano which I'll post a little later. Thanks Heather for the website. We love it!

3 comments:

The Marlatt's said...

you are an awesome mom! those cupcakes are too cute:)

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Those are adorable cupcakes!!!

Alli said...

Good Job Emily!! It looks like Hannah is enjoying her preschool and I bet she loves the one on one attention with you.