Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July

We had a pretty traditional 4th of July. Russ took Parker and Hannah to the train museum in the morning. The museum featured a fully-restored motor car (the only one in the world) for everyone to ride. They all had a fun time.










After the train museum, we just relaxed at home. The kids went swimming, Hannah helped me make Grandpa's Famous ice cream, and we prepared for a fun BBQ.



4th of July Photo Session I love this picture of Hannah twirling...




...and of Olivia's cute profile

This picture tells a story. Hannah still doesn't like when Olivia touches or talks to her and Parker thinks Olivia's hilarious.

In the evening, we watched fireworks.






2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That is an adorable pic of Hannah twirling. Such a cutie.

Rachel and Matt Nichols said...

I love those pictures. Your kids are so cute. I am impressed that they had two adorable 4th outfits.