Family Home Evening Chart
I used small tiles for our first initial and wrote our names across for an accent. It's magnetic which makes it easy for Parker and Hannah to move. The kids take their jobs very seriously and check the chart to report to everyone what their jobs will be for the following Monday.
Block Quotes
5x5 wooden quotes that are a great accessory for any shelf, windowsill, end table, or computer desk...
I thought I'd also start crocheting hats to add to my etsy shop. Russ taught me how to crochet the hat. He started it and I finished it and then my friend taught me how to crochet the flowers. What a great way to pass time while you're watching TV.

EXCEPT I can't get the hang of it. Here's the hat I have been trying to make for Olivia the past month! I have pulled that hat out 5 times only to continue making it into a baby beret.

EXCEPT I can't get the hang of it. Here's the hat I have been trying to make for Olivia the past month! I have pulled that hat out 5 times only to continue making it into a baby beret. For now, I think I'll stick with vinyl!!
Poor Olivia-the crochet hat was originally for her since she has little hair but we ended up making it Hannah's size first. I'm trying to talk Russ into making it for her so Hannah and Olivia have matching hats but it not looking so good. I guess I'll just have to buy one...
5 comments:
OMG...that hat on Hannah is adorable! I'd buy one for sure! Isn't crafting SO much fun! I am totally into sewing right now.
that is really neat Emily! So creative!
Cute hat!!! Wish I knew how to make those. Course, I don't know if I would ever find the time to do it.
LOVE your FHE chart!!!! Hope the store is going well.
Emily! How did I not know that you had a blog?!
LOVE the FHE chart....once Noah is old enough to appreciate a job I know one of these will come in very handy! Any good job on the hats! Anything involved with knitting or crocheting freaks me out! haha.
Super cute stuff! You keep on amazing me! Very talented.
Post a Comment