Many of you know my parents are serving a mission in Sweden and I'd love to visit them while they're there. So in order to earn money to go, I've started an etsy shop www.emilynruss12.etsy.com and also a display case at Russell's Mercantile. I'm slowly building my inventory but check it out and spread the word. Here are a few samples of the items I'm selling. Thanks!

Thursday, February 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
yay! i'll go check it out right now!
Very cool. Do you make your little girls' hair bows/flowers? If so, that is a popular thing to sell on Etsy. Good luck and good for your parents going on a mission! exciting.
How exciting! I've been debating about doing something like this. You'll have to tell me how it goes. I am excited for you and hope it is successful! That would be awesome to be able to take a trip to Sweden! I will be jumping on over to view your new shop!
That's exciting about your etsy shop! You are so crafty and talented.
I LOVE the bakery you made for Hannah! You inspire me to be craftier.
Olivia is growing so fast and is so cute!
Good job Em. I'm going to check out your site! I can't wait to see your hats with the flowers. Love you
Good job Em. I'm going to check out your site! I can't wait to see your hats with the flowers. Love you
Cute things. Add your hair ribbons and felt food!!
Looking forward to you coming to see us. We have had such nice weather 38 degrees! Now it is freezing cold again. It is 20 degrees with wind!! Stockholm got 12inches of snow yesterday we didn't get any snow.
Sweet! If you want an etsy banner and whatever else just let me know what you want on it and I can make that happen for you!
Post a Comment