Sunday, January 30, 2011

Miss Olivia

Olivia is 7 months and quite the handful! We call her Miss Olivia because she demands a lot of our time. Her little personality develops more each day and we love her so much. I was hoping to capture Olivia at newborn, 2 months, 4, 6, 9 and 12 months pictures for her first year but with her crankiness and colic I was able to do newborn and now. Of course, we have snap shots but hopefully we're a little better at getting more posed pictures.

Here are a few things we love about her:

She loves to be entertained. Anytime Parker or Hannah pay extra attention to her she lights up and giggles. She loves playing with her jungle and exercise saucer.

She loves going on walks especially strapped in the Baby Bjorn and loves to be outdoors.

Her favorite baby foods are sweet potatoes, peas, applesauce, cherry and apples, green beans, and bananas.

She loves taking baths. She swims in the water kicking her legs, splashing and smiling. Hannah helps me wash Olivia which she takes very seriously. She's in charge of the water cup and washing Olivia's belly. Olivia just looks up at Hannah with such curiosity.

She can say dadadadada and mamamamama.

She does jumping jacks laying down with a huge smile whenever Russ or I get her up in the mornings and nap time.


5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That middle picture is just precious. I love her peeking around the curtain. So so cute!!!

red patch ♥ family said...

awe! what a doll!! she is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

She is beautiful!

Neal and Mary said...

We are at the Center and when I saw how cute Olivia is I about started to cry. I sure do miss the grandkids. That is the hardest part of being on a mission.
The photos are adorable. We love the sunset. We went to Helsingborg, and were down by the ocean and could see Denmark and we also saw a beautiful sunset.

Carol said...

Olivia is sooooo cute. I love the pictures of her. I can't wait to see her at Easter!