Saturday, November 13, 2010

Random Pics

I bought Olivia this little jungle play mat. She loves it! Parker and Hannah played with it the first day almost the whole day and now they let Olivia take a turn.






The kids love the movie "How to Train your Dragon" so we set the movie up and made a tent. They made beds and I let them eat their lunch in the tent. Olivia chilled with them while I made lunch.




Hannah wanted to draw so she asked if she could get some paper from the printer and I said that would be fine. I was on the floor playing with Olivia when I heard Hannah come back and sit down. When I turned around, I saw her drawing with my sleep mask on. I thought it was so funny!










1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love it! The thing I find funny is that you actually own a sleep mask! How's life being the mommy of 3 because I'm starting to freak out just a little bit!