I've been trying to take more pictures of Olivia lately now that she's happy and not crying all day! The kids love to join in the photo sessions and even come up with more ideas of how they can pose.
I was making lunch in the kitchen and Olivia was upset that no one was paying attention to her so I asked Hannah to talk with her. The next thing I heard was Hannah reading a book to Olivia. She loved it!
3 comments:
We love the cute costumes, even Lucy's. Glad to see Hannah's bangs are growing a bit! So cute of Hannah reading to Olivia. Miss you
What cute pictures! I am glad that she isn't crying all the time anymore, what a relief for you!!!!
Hopefully, we will see you guys again...sometime!
So, so cute. I'm so glad she's doing better now and not crying all the time! Happiness.
Post a Comment