Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Preview

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love the weather and can hardly wait to decorate and find costumes for the kids. We found this wig for Lucy and couldn't resist! Here's a little preview of what we've been doing with the holiday season. I'm sure there will be more posts to come that are Halloween related.
October 2 we went to a Fall Festival at the park. The kids were so excited to wear their costumes.

Fun Halloween treats
I teach Sunday School to 15-16 year olds. The Sunday before Conference I gave them the challenge to write down two talks that they really enjoyed, plus what the prophet said and their favorite musical number. If they did this, I would give them a delicious Halloween treat. All 10 of them did it! It was great to discuss the talks with them and I'm sure they were happy to bring home a treat.

2 comments:

The Crisps said...

oh my goodness, I bet they LOVE you as a teacher!

Alli said...

The picture of Lucy is a crack up! Looks like you had fun at the pumpkin patch and the caramel apples with chocolate look awesome!!