Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Crafts, Food and Fun

During the month of October, the kids and I had fun doing Halloween crafts and making treats.


CRAFT AND FOOD
I made salt dough and the kids formed ghosts and pumpkins with it. Once it dried we painted them.




We also made pumpkins out of paper plates. When the kids did something nice or picked up their toys they found a little surprise in their pumpkins.


I found this idea on the internet...oreo truffle pumpkins. Instead of dipping the oreo truffles in milk chocolate, you dip it in orange chocolate and put a pretzel in the top.





Cheeseball Spider dip

Pumpkin dinner rolls

Classic spider cupcakes


PARKER'S HALLOWEEN PARTY
I helped out at Parker's school for his Halloween party. It was fun to see all the cute costumes and to meet his friends. Here's his class with his teacher and class helpers.


Parker and his friend Abby

Parker and his teacher, Mrs. Williams

PUMPKIN PATCH
On Friday, I went with my friend Karla to a small pumpkin patch. It was fun to get our kids together and pick out our pumpkins.








CARVING THE PUMPKINS



TRUNK OR TREAT
Friday night we went to our trunk or treat with our ward. We first ate dinner and then all the kids went trunk or treating. Hannah was a pro and I had to keep telling her to slow down and wait for her friends.



3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh I love it all! I can't believe you did so much with three! We didn't get nearly as much fun stuff in this month. . I loved all your ideas and stuff. . Yay for this time of year! Happy Halloween!

Tiff said...

I love all the stuff you did with your kids...you're such a good mom! I had a dream last night that I ran into you. It was so fun! Sometime you, me and Carrie should meet up somewhere like Utah and catch up!

Neal and Mary said...

Oh how we miss you at Halloween. The kids and all your activities and food what fun. It was good to see Carolyn and Al at your house. We sure miss family!!!