Olivia Mary Christensen arrived at 7:58 a.m. on Tuesday, June 22nd. We're so happy she's here and healthy. Here are a few pictures of her first couple days. I'm sure I'll have plenty more pictures to come!
She is a beautiful little thing! I'm so happy she's here. I'm excited to hear how everything went. Can't wait to meet my future daughter-in-law! (How awesome would that be?)
P.S. I made your enchiladas the other night and can I just say we love those things? We thought they'd be a little spicy for Callie so we tried to feed her leftovers. She refused the leftovers and scarfed down an enchilada.
I was wondering about you yesterday! And then I had a dream that you had her and that we lived across the street from each other and some other really random stuff too! I am glad that she is here, she is beautiful!! I can't believe how big Hannah looks. . I bet they are both wonderful to her. Congratulations! I hope everything went well, you all look great!
Oh Em...she is just beautiful!! I love the pink polka dot outfit, so adorable....and I LOVE her nam...Oliva Mary is so sweet. I love the little family pic in the hospital, you guys are all so cute.
She's absolutely beautiful. She looks so much like Hannah in my opinion. It was good to talk to you the other night. Glad you are doing well and looking forward to more pictures. Love you guys.
Great pictures! She's beautiful. I love the picture of Parker and Hannah holding her - too precious. Hopefully I'll get to see her soon! Love and hugs to all of you!
13 comments:
Oh...how precious! I hope the labor and delivery went well...you look good! Only a few more weeks and my little one will be here too.
She is a beautiful little thing! I'm so happy she's here. I'm excited to hear how everything went. Can't wait to meet my future daughter-in-law! (How awesome would that be?)
P.S. I made your enchiladas the other night and can I just say we love those things? We thought they'd be a little spicy for Callie so we tried to feed her leftovers. She refused the leftovers and scarfed down an enchilada.
So cute! Congrats.
Congrats! She is precious. I love how all your kids always have so much hair when they're born. I'm glad she's here and you're all well.
I was wondering about you yesterday! And then I had a dream that you had her and that we lived across the street from each other and some other really random stuff too! I am glad that she is here, she is beautiful!! I can't believe how big Hannah looks. . I bet they are both wonderful to her. Congratulations! I hope everything went well, you all look great!
Congrats...she's a beauty!
Oh Em...she is just beautiful!! I love the pink polka dot outfit, so adorable....and I LOVE her nam...Oliva Mary is so sweet. I love the little family pic in the hospital, you guys are all so cute.
i love and miss you!
Rebecca
She's absolutely beautiful. She looks so much like Hannah in my opinion. It was good to talk to you the other night. Glad you are doing well and looking forward to more pictures. Love you guys.
Congratulations!! She already looks like a princess.
Congratulations! I'm loving the name! I hope you're recovery goes well!
Congrats guys! She is adorable. yay for new baby girls. How are the kiddos liking her?
Congrats! she's beautiful!!
Great pictures! She's beautiful. I love the picture of Parker and Hannah holding her - too precious. Hopefully I'll get to see her soon! Love and hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment