Today was a beautiful day and I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the beach and have a picnic. We've been waiting for the weather to turn warm, so we could take advantage of being outside. I felt good enough to go so we packed our bags and headed to Sand Harbor. We had such a fun time. The kids were busy playing in the sand and water and I planted myself in a comfy chair and read a magazine. We stayed for 3 1/2 hours and probably could have stayed longer but needed to get back. I'm happy I had a least one trip to the beach before the baby was born!

Parker's favorite part at the beach was pushing a small log around and pretending it was his boat.

Hannah loved playing with her shovel and bucket.
2 comments:
I can't believe Parker is in the water! It is so so cold there! It looks like you guys have had a nice start to your summmer!
That makes me so excited for summer. We have had such a cold spring, I'm not sure if it's ever gonna come.
Post a Comment