Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hannah's Birthday

Hannah turned 3 on May 24th. We started the day by going to Chuck E Cheese with our friends and had a fun time playing games and eating pizza.









That afternoon we went to swimming and then home for Hannah's favorite meal - pancakes!! After dinner we opened presents and then had cake and ice cream. Hannah loved her Minnie Mouse cake and all her presents!






6 comments:

Hansenblog said...

She's 3 already!!! Wow. She's so cute.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Emily,
Hannah is adorable and the cake is amazing!!! Way to go!

Brooke said...

How did I miss that Hannah and I have the same birthday? Awesome cake Emily!

The Marlatt's said...

Looks like Hannah had fun! The cake is amazing! You should be a professional!

Jenny said...

The Minnie cake looks amazing! Happy 3rd birthday cute girl!

Carol said...

Hannah is such a cute birthday girl. I sure do miss her. Way to go on the cake....you are so talented!