Friday, December 04, 2009

Parker's Birthday

Parker turned 5 years this year. We decided to have a train party for him. He loves Thomas the Train and has been collecting it since he was 3. We had it at the Nevada Railroad Museum. They were running their steam engine that weekend due to Thanksgiving. Perfect! All of Parker's friends met him there and rode the train with Parker. Unfortunately, it was too cold to stay and finish the party so we made a last minute change and finished the party at our house. Parker loved all of his gifts and had such a great day!

Waiting for the train with tickets in hand!
The conductor and train volunteers were so nice to Parker and made him feel really special. Here he is giving a message to the Engineer.







We bought Parker a roundhouse and a bunch of track he's been wanting.







(Thanks Mom and Alicia for great pictures!)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Sweet Birthday!!!
Did you make the awesome cake?

red patch ♥ family said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!! My Luke loves Thomas the Train too!!! YOu are getting so big and so cute :)

Carol said...

Happy belated birthday to Parker. I seriously want to hug him, he is sooo cute in all the pictures. Fancy picture with them all looking out the window! Also the one with him by the tree and the lights look like fancy gold stars. I can't believe Parker is 5, I remember holding him after he was born. I love it that he has a unique personality, he always makes me laugh.I will always remember the time at the swimming pool in Logan...remember how much we laughed! Love you Parker!