I decided to cut Hannah's hair just a little shorter and even out her layers. She was pretty excited . . . Russ was not. I assured Russ I wouldn't chop it completely off. Now it's much more manageable to continue doing all our favorite hairstyles.


Hannah's holding her cut hair.

All done!
4 comments:
Hannah is such a cutie!!! You do darling hair styles on her. Like Russ, Jared won't let me cute Savannah's hair. She is getting close to needing her first hair cut as well. Her ends are so nappy. But I am afraid to loose her curl.
I can't even tell you how lucky you are to have a daughter with such long beautiful hair!!! I am pretty sure I won't even be able to cut Ella's hair until she's atleast 5. Hannah is adorable!
Sooo cute. Hannah is such a diva, I love how girly she is! Her hair looks so cute.
She is seriously SO cute! I love her!!! Gracie still does the "Hannah Run" on occassion! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment