We started our Christmas vacation by going to Knott's Berry Farm. We had such a good time. The kids especially loved Camp Snoopy. Parker's favorite ride was the race cars. He and his cousin Ben had so much fun riding together. Hannah loved every ride and was a little disappointed when she didn't quite reach the line to ride all the rides.
Parker and Hannah agreed that the log ride was their absolute favorite!
After the log ride, we bought Russ his first Funnel Cake. It was delicious!
3 comments:
Emily, that looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish we could have come this year. We miss you!
I love all the pictures! We had so much fun!! Ben and Parker were so cute on that little ride with the cars. And going to the chicken house was a perfect way to top off the day!
Wow I am impressed with your blog.
I love the count down to the baby.
miss you
Post a Comment