We decided to rent the kayaks again and paddle around the lake. Russ and Hannah went together and Parker, Bette and I took the other kayak. It was so fun exploring the lake. We could see huge boulders and small fish swimming around. The water was crystal clear.
Bette took Parker out for a spin and helped him paddle the kayak. He did really well so Russ and I both took him out by himself. He did such a good job!

Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful Lake! Fun times.
That kayaking looks very fun. Nice to catch up on your blog/life! I have been off of the blog scene for a while, but it was fun looking through your posts. You guys do a lot of fun things! Very cool.
Seriously I'm sooo jealous, the water is so clear and beautiful. Next summer I'm definitely in for the kayaking at Sand Harbor. I loved the pictures. It looks like you had a great time with Betty!
Post a Comment