I have been wanting to sew a quilt and asked Bette if she would teach me when she came to visit. She makes beautiful quilts. We did a different variation of a rail fence quilt. Instead of having a set pattern, you place the squares randomly. EventuallyI'd like to make a queen size quilt for my bedroom but thought I should start out small. Bette and I went shopping for material and found the right colors to make Hannah a quilt. Next will be a quilt for Parker. 

Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That is a cute quilt! Congrats! I made one for Savannah once, my first time, and it didn't look as good as yours. I'm excited to see you complete a queen size quilt.
Very nice and I can't believe you started and finished it in such a short time.
Post a Comment