Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago and I loved how they turned out. Our friend Nikki took them, you'll have to check out her website www.nrimages.com, she does an amazing job. Here are a few pics from the session. You'll have to wait to see our family pictures until we send out our Christmas cards!















7 comments:

The Marlatt's said...

Those are awesome pictures! What a good lookin' couple you are!! Can't wait to see the family picture

Tiff said...

I love the pictures! The one of you and Russ is so cute and you look so pretty! I love your hair!

red patch ♥ family said...

Great picts!!

Jennifer said...

They look great! Emily, you are gorgeous! Hannah is so stickin cute! And Parker looks like a little man. He is definitely his Daddy's boy! Love the photo of you and Russ. You guys are such a cute couple.

Jenny said...

They turned out great! I love them all. And I'd better be on your Christmas card list... :)

The JL McGregor Family said...

You guys all look wonderful! Also, love the cracker story down below!

Carol said...

I love the pictures, they turned out so cute!!!