Monday, August 10, 2009

Alli's House

Last week I visited my sister, Alli. We had so much fun hanging out and watching the kids play together. We went to Huntington Beach and Balboa Island. Thanks for a fun week Alli!

Parker and Ben jumping the waves
The kids all wanted to be mermaids, fish and sharks.


Riding the ferry on our way to Balboa Island.







3 comments:

Alli said...

We miss you guys! The kids keep asking where their cousins are and if they are coming to the beach with us again. I'm so glad you came to visit - we had such a good time!

Neal and Mary said...

The kids sure look cute playing together. Did you know that I would not have been able to turn and look back like Allison did on the ferris wheel. I am so afraid of heights I just sit and hang on!!

Carol said...

I loved looking at all the pictures. The kids are so cute. You two sisters look quite fancy also. I sure do miss the beach! It looks like you had a fun time together.